By The Blade is tops when it comes to spring clean-ups with a keen focus on plant and tree health. Why? Think 80/20: 80% preparation and clean-up; 20% mulch. Anyone can put down mulch, but it’s the preparation, attention to debris removal, and quality mulch that elevates us above our competitors.
By The Blade
• Artisan laborers edge all beds by hand to create deep, clean edges.
• Expertly prunes all shrubs & ornamental trees.
• All grasses and perennials cleanly cut, debris removed
• All pruning debris is blown out and hauled away.
• Applies high-quality, dyed mulch by hand at 2-4” thickness.
• Meticulously spreads mulch evenly by hand.
• Old mulch removed and hauled away.
The Other Guy
• Performed by machine to a lesser degree/quality.
• May not know how to prune or how.
• May not do/know what to cut or how.
• May not do/cover debris with mulch.
• Applies a dusting to 2” of mulch over debris.
• Blows in mulch.
• Top dressed, leaving layer upon layer of old mulch that can damage tress and plants.